The productivity, reliability, accuracy and the unique friendliness in use, makes an Atlas LITE system the ultimate solution for small businesses that begin their journey in computer guided sheet metal plasma cutting
An Atlas LITE system can be optionally combined with the HVAC package and transform it to a powerful duct manufacturing workshop on its own. With the Ductwork CAM software, even the most complex ductwork parts can be designed and created in minutes by completely untrained personnel.
Atlas LITE is proudly engineered , designed and manufactured in Hellas.
Construction & Design
Many features that in an Atlas LITE system come as standard, are optional or completely absent among competitors products of the same level. The Steelburners principal when designing Atlas light, was to create a compact, plug and play machine, with no discounts in quality.
Advantages at a glance:
• Small footprint
• Fully steel welded machine frame
• Rack and pinion drive on both X and Y Axis
• Digital Servo drives and AC Brushless servo motors
• Maintenance and backlash free gear boxes
• Integrated fume extraction below overall cutting bed
• 40 to 120 Amps Air Plasma source options with 20mm maximum thickness capacity
• Pneumatic or optionally Servo controlled Z axis
• Laptop or Panel mounted PC numerical control
|Machine Data||Atlas Lite|
|Cutting area||1.25m x 2.5m up to 2.0m x 4.0m|
|Torch Vertical stroke||100 mm|
|Motion Transmission||Rack & Pinion|
|Drive Technology||Digital Servo Drives & Brushless motors|
|Positioning Speed||15 m/min|
|Connectivity||Ethernet / USB / Wi-Fi|
|Plasma Source||Up to 160 Amps Air Plasma|
|Maximum thickness||30 mm|